Monday, May 10, 2010

The Countdown

Officially 31 days until all my exams are over!

Status update:

I just got back from a mini-break on the Continent, where I got two countries for the price of one. I'll post pictures and stories from my adventures in Belgium and Holland soon. I managed to choose the luckiest time to be in Brussels!

Right now I'm studying for exams, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel! I'm planning a big trip to Warsaw after my finals are done in June, and I have a few cultural events to look forward to as well. Besides my visit to Poland, I'm going to see the Pixies in concert, Macbeth performed at the Globe Theater at midnight, and Elvis Costello live in Oxford. Can't wait!

I'm officially going to be in Washington, DC this summer. I have a part-time job working for the American University Admissions office and an environmental lobbying firm called Plug In America. My friends have moved into the new flat, and I can't wait to join them!

Look for more photos soon! I realize that I still have to post updates about the rest of my Eurotrip--- Rome and Paris will come eventually. Thanks for patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment